It’s the perfect introduction to the orchestra for children aged 4 and above.
The orchestra is the most amazing musical team! Come and explore all the instruments in this stylish sequel to Naxos’s My First Classical Music App.
In this brand new app, there is a very special guide to the orchestra: a little green creature called Tormod. He is a troll who has come from the top of a mountain in Norway to find out about music! Can you help him find his way home while he shows you round the orchestra?
Every instrument has its own page, with a young performer playing a solo. Tormod will show you all these, and sometimes he might even try the instruments himself! He’s only a beginner though...
Tap any words or pictures and hear the text narrated, extracts of music, animations and sound effects.
This unique and exciting app from the world’s largest independent classical record company is full of different pieces of music in excellent audio quality.
It will captivate children aged 4+ and delight parents.
A full album of music includes Sarasate: Carmen Fantasy, Mozart: Horn Concerto No. 4, Mendelssohn: The Hebrides (‘Fingal’s Cave’), Wagner: Overture to ‘Tannhäuser’, Grieg: In the Hall of the Mountain King and over 30 more!
* Featured in ‘30 Best Apps’ Guardian Apps Blog *
* Featured in the Sunday Times’s ‘Top 500 Apps in the World’ *
- A brand new sequel to Naxos’s hugely successful My First Classical Music App.
- Every instrument in the orchestra featured with an animated performer.
- Beautiful illustrations created specially for this app.
- A characterful guide: Tormod the Troll.
- Friendly, engaging narration – tap on any piece of text to hear it.
- Activities: Have a go at the quiz, see if you can name the instruments, and have a go at conducting.
- A full album of music with over 40 different pieces featured throughout the app, in excellent recordings.